Global Sourcing Accra
26 - 28 JULY 2022
ACCRA INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER
Ghana’s Largest B2B international sourcing show.
Join us in 2024 at the largest sourcing exhibition for the home, interiors, living, gifts, and fashion industry in West Africa. Place your products and services in front of over 5,500 highly engaged professionals working in one of Africa’s biggest economy.
Bringing in-demand products and the latest innovations all the way to Ghana. The fair offers high-demand products, new business and market opportunities.
The exhibition is a trade-only event focusing exclusively on establishing a presence for brands in key markets on the continent. Global Sourcing Accra delivers three days of focused high-impact business networking, product showcases, market insight and engaging experiences.
industrial policies. By joining forces with this premier sourcing event, AGI aims to bolster its role as a
Through this partnership, AGI is poised to substantially contribute to the growth and development of
AGI’s multifaceted services, including business information/market research, policy forums, technical
The Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) is a prominent organization dedicated to supporting and
About Global Sourcing Accra
Global Sourcing Accra is the foremost international sourcing event in Ghana and West Africa, offering
2021 Highlight Video
- Network with hundreds of regional and international industry professionals as Global Sourcing Accra has become the Pan-African annual event for African manufacturers.
- Meet with regional and international buyers from some of the world’s biggest retailers.
- Meet with export focused manufacturers exporting across the world.
- Find out about the latest industry trends.
- Explore intra-regional trade and form new business relationships.
- Generate media exposure for your company.
- Launch new products into the industry.
“It’s a spacious relaxed environment showcasing many relevant suppliers and new ideas for our business. It’s easy to find everyone and very clearly laid out with maps to find people easily. All the staff are very courteous and helpful – even when they have obviously been on their feet all day and are tired, they’re always cheerful and help where they can.”