Hosted Buyer Programme
What is a hosted buyer programme?
Our Hosted Buyer Programme is designed to connect buyers and sellers in an easy and efficient manner by strengthening partnerships and creating experiences designed to go beyond building business. The Hosted Buyer Programme selects pre-qualified decision makers to attend Global Sourcing Accra based on their interest to do business and gain inspiration that is both cost-effective and time-efficient for you and your organisation.
This engaging programme will not only lead you to new and interesting business partnerships, but it will also set up those partnerships through activities that foster trust and grow relationships, resulting in a natural exchange of ideas and shared experiences.
On top of having expenses covered by us, qualified Hosted Buyers gain priority access to all businesses, networking, conference areas and activities within Global Sourcing Accra Expo.
- Save your time & money to research for technology providers, tap on our vast vendor networks to get recommendation with the most match solution provider
- Pre-arranged meetings with suitable solution providers by experienced Business Concierge Team
- Privileged access to VIP lounge with complimentary refreshments and use of internet and business facilities throughout the 3-day event
- Gain priority access to by-invitation networking session and Dinner
How to qualify?
A Hosted Buyer is a senior decision maker directly responsible for purchasing and/or influencing the purchasing in their organisation.
When considering applications, we look at the following criteria:
- You are available to travel to the show
- You are a senior professional with decision making authority
- Have serious intent to purchase in the coming 6 -12 months and have potential for future business.
- You must be from Retail or import companies
- Your job function should not be promoting your organisation and/or developing business internationally
Hosted buyers must commit to:
- Attend 8-10 pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings with exhibitors
- Guided tour in the exhibition